The Math Circle staff are grateful for everyone's support in this difficult time. We are committed to continuing Olga's Math Circle legacy by ensuring that the Math Circle lives on and thrives. The Math Circle is now governed by the Steering Committee.
ORMC student top scorer on US Academic Pentathlon
Congratulations to Samuel Lanzuela for scoring 1st nationwide in Mathematics on the US Academic Pentathlon.
ORMC student qualifies for USA JMO
Congratulations to Qiao Zhang who qualified for USA Junior Math Olympiad.
Ten ORMC students qualify for AIME
Congratulations to ORMC students who scored high on AMC10/12:
- Qiao Zhang, received a perfect score on AMC 10.
- Qiao Zhang, William Chen, and August Deer each scored in the top 1% in the nation on AMC 10.
- Hugh Cheng, Kylar Cheng, and Jack Fasching each scored in the top 5% in the nation on AMC 10.
Other ORMC AIME qualifiers included Richard Zhu, Maria Arakelyan, Joaquin Perkins, and Connor Zhao.
Congratulations! And a great many thanks to the instructors who helped them prepare for the tests: Aditee Prabhutendolkar, Joy Shi, Alex Pascadi, Ciprian Bonciocat, Jacob Zhang, and Shend Zhjeqi!
ORMC students take AMC8.
Hats off to
- Phoebe Xu for getting the Honor Roll with Distinction (top 1% in the nation)
- Minghao Guo for getting the Honor Roll (top 5% in the nation) and Certificate of Achievement (awarded to students in grade 6 or lower to score 15 points or higher)
- Raymond Cai, Ibrahim Piri, and Aidan Shin for getting the Honor Roll (top 5% in the nation)!
Coming up next: No meetings scheduled